While our plans for 2020 didn’t unfold the way that we had originally anticipated, God opened incredible doors of opportunity to allow us to not only weather the pandemic, but lean into it and create more content in 2020 than we had created in the three past years…combined.
Here’s what we’ve created for you in 2020:
– Completed production of our next feature documentary Trial & Triumph: Revelation’s Churches
– 13 episodes of our FIRST children’s series – Lessons from the Land: The Gospels
– 8 episodes of the Digging Deeper podcast
– 10 episodes of the inRoadspodcast
– 6 episodes of a BRAND NEW Bible study series – Bible Study w/o Borders
– 3 printed workbooks – Following the Messiah, Searching for a King, Lessons from the Land: The Gospels
That’s 37 episodes of Bible video content and three beautifully designed workbooks for you to use in your Bible study. That’s our mission… it’s what we can do for God’s glory!
Funds are needed for upcoming and ongoing projects, including:
You’re one-time donation and your recurring Memberships will help us continue to create biblically accurate, visually engaging content freely available to people all over the world!
Dive into the book of Revelation like never before! Introducing "Trial & Triumph: Revelation’s Churches"!
If Jesus were to talk with you about what he sees—inside you, inside your home, inside your church—what would he say? What would he say about your hurts and struggles, about your victories, about your faults and failures? The book of Revelation offers just such insight.
"Trial & Triumph: Revelation’s Churches" will be a major production that will take Jeremy Dehut and our cameras to present-day Turkey to explore the seven churches directly referenced in the book of Revelation. In addition, our team will talk to experts around the world about the impact Revelation should have on the lives of Christians today.
A Bible study guide will be available for this series.
Actively Fundraising! Donate today!
Pre-production Budget: $7,400
Production Budget: $125,210
Post-production Budget: $60,025
Total Budget: $192,635
2019 Financial Statement